1. The customer is responsible for all return shipment/freight charges. For product returns that are not a result of a The gear stock error, you will need ship the item at your own expense.
2. All returned merchandise must be purchased from Thegearstock.com and returned within 30 days of date of purchase.
3. To return an item as a result of a The Gear Stock error, please contact our customer support team by by email at Support@Thegearstock.com to receive a merchandise return label.
4. If a merchandise return label is provided the number must be clearly visible on the outside of every returned package. The returned package should include a copy of your receipt for the purchase of the returned product.
5. No return shipment carton may exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
6. All Consumable items such as food and supplements must be returned in their original unopened condition to receive a full refund.
7. Once the returned merchandise is received a credit will be issued based on the original payment method. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for processing.